Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Pass You Eye! Assembled Table Pics

On Saturday, September 12, 2015 at 9:18:03 AM UTC-5, Markem wrote:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/438361...h/20715730554/

It looks great Sonny. How heavy is it is what I was wondering to
myself and then took it ridiculous thinking you might want to
reinforce the floor were it is going.

Thanks. The top is heavy, maybe 250 lbs., 300 lbs might be stretching it. The whole base may weigh 175 lbs, maybe 200 lbs. The leg units' footprint is 39" wide.

I, alone, can carry/move the individual parts of the base. It'll take at least 3, probably 4 people to comfortably carry the table top.

Sonny