Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Pass You Eye! Assembled Table Pics

On Saturday, September 12, 2015 at 7:47:58 AM UTC-5, Swingman wrote:

Cher, that's not woodworking, that's art!

Gorgeous!!

Thanks, Karl.

When we tore down that old cypress house, I didn't pay attention to some of the surrounding trees, mostly small scrubs and trash trees. Not until later did I see this particular walnut log dozed to the side. The other walnut tree was in poor shape, more so for firewood and some turning blanks.

Salvaging the log was no brainer. The wood, itself, should take the credit for its art worthiness, not my hobbyist building skills. I'm lucky to have been able to do it justice.

Sonny