Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Pass You Eye! Assembled Table Pics

On Saturday, September 12, 2015 at 3:15:34 AM UTC-5, G. Ross wrote:

I'm sorry, but it would not fit in my house. Gorgeous! I couldn't
visualize it until now.

--
GW Ross

Thanks. I don't always describe or present things for best understanding. It was a design in progress, to some extent, so even I was unsure of the final outcome.

Initially, I had considered the table for the camp, with a vague idea of what it would look like.... basic table, despite being walnut. The more I thought of design ideas and worked on the individual boards, and later using the root ball for leg units, the better the design concept developed.

Now, I'm not so sure I want to put it at the camp.

Sonny