Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian-Gaff Brian-Gaff is offline

Default how come harry and co haven't posted about this gang of criminals like they do when they aren't white?

But what if you get the wrong person. Can't bring em back can you?
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Julian Barnes" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 22:32:36 +0100, Richard wrote:

"dennis@home" wrote in message
eb.com...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-34219235

****s like them should be killed. Same as the non-white ****s like them.
Happy?

Yeah, preferably by public hanging and/or burned alive - also in public.
That's the trouble these days, we're ruled by Lib/Lefties that are
sympathetic and deliberately soft on these kind of scumbags. Burn 'em
flog 'em and hang 'em I say. (and the Lefties that support/condone them)