Posted to rec.woodworking
G. Ross G. Ross is offline

Default Pass You Eye! Assembled Table Pics

Sonny wrote:
A few issues:
1) The keys on one end are too tight. I can hammer them in, but I prefer not to. I want them snug, but not too tight. I'll work on them later. Things fit, correctly, two weeks ago... might be wood movement?
2) One brace, under the top, is out of alignment by 1/4". I'll tweak it later. 3) One corner of the table is 1/4" higher than the others. It may be the "drapes" under the foot, trash on the floor (under drape), may be my shop floor is not level, or a combo of all.

Table top is 11' 3.75" long, 47" wide (at widest), 30" high.

No dancing girls, yet, but I did fix a drink, after assembly.

Kinna cramped space, for better pics.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/438361...h/20715730554/

Sonny

I'm sorry, but it would not fit in my house. Gorgeous! I couldn't
visualize it until now.

--
GW Ross

Don't mess with Murphy.