Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Farm table part Deux: Top glue up?

On Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 9:55:42 AM UTC-5, Jim wrote:
At this point I see nothing coming through so I think they will be nice and tight with 7 clamps, about one each foot.

Do a dry fit and clamp, lightly, with all your clamps. Stagger your clamps, one above, one below, above, below, etc.... making sure your boards remain coplanor, during the clamping process. Clamp on a level surface... you don't want your table top to be twisted, from end to end or side to side.

Sonny