Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Sharp microwave door won't latch - How did you get the inside panel off?

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

I've been a guest before and when left alone I decided to show my
appreciation. When my hostess returned, she found the toilet had been
cleaned, hinges on the doors were no longer squeaky, door hardware was
not loose anymore, the doors closed easily and latched quietly. All the
plumbing fixtures no longer leaked and of course I cleaned the kitchen
and took out the garbage. She couldn't believe I was still single. I
explained that I'd never been able to repair a woman, there were too
many things malfunctioning at the same unpredictable time. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Repair Monster

It's true that women are unpredictable and malfunction, some more often
than others, but don't men tend to go off half cocked sometimes, too?

--
Maggie

Some of us mens has hair triggers and some of us mens is bald. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Hairy Monster

The baldness is really a solar panel for a sex machine.

--
Tekkie