Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default spa pH??

On 9/6/2015 12:51 PM, CRNG wrote:
We put in a small spa last month and I'm wondering why the pH tends to
drop over time. I'm guessing that all the air that is pumped through
the water when the air jets are on somehow causes the water to
become acidic (via the CO2 present in the air). Is that a reasonable
guess?

Thanks to all for the comments.