Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Extend old worn in-wall wiring

On 9/7/2015 12:17 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 7 Sep 2015 06:36:16 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

For my kitchen socket (toaster unplugged couple
times a year to shake the dried wheat out of the
toaster) a 59 center is fine for me.

How many watts is the toaster? Countertop kitchen outlets are one
place I WANT the high quality devices because they often get
high-wattage loads, like coffeemakers, electric frypans, toasters, and
heavy duty mixers etc. Then again, some peoples kitchens get used as
kitchens - and others just as snack-bars.

I'd have to go look. Probably 750, just a SWAG.
If the socket got frequent plug and remove, I'd
go with better quality.

-
..
Christopher A. Young