Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default technology changes

On 9/5/2015 12:29 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 9/5/2015 12:08 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 5 Sep 2015 08:13:08 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

I knew a nursing home patient who called the other oldies
"the living dead". Not sure if they were fatigued or
over medicated. She'd describe a row of oldies sleeping
in the hall, in recliner chairs, under blankets, with thier
mouths open. Got to be some way to have fun in such a
situation.

Reminds me when I visit my cardiologist. The place is packed with all
kinds of people. One side of the waiting room is for patients being
tested and are partly radioactive from the medicine for heart imaging.
People sleeping, etc.. It is a sight to behold. A recent visit, the
paramedics showed up.

The scariest visit I had was when my cardiologist told me I'd have to
have an angiogram.

You've undoubtedly never been told to "turn your head and cough"! :