Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default technology changes

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 8/29/2015 1:37 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, August 29, 2015 at 11:39:53 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:

I wouldn't miss the hackers, crackers, nutcases, pedophiles, or other
online criminals who feel it's their goal in life to steal from and/or
harass others.
--
Maggie

Darn, where would I find my victims if the Internet broke? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Monstrous Monster

I knew a nursing home patient who called the other oldies
"the living dead". Not sure if they were fatigued or
over medicated. She'd describe a row of oldies sleeping
in the hall, in recliner chairs, under blankets, with thier
mouths open. Got to be some way to have fun in such a
situation.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org
.
.

So when we become one of living dead, anything matters?, LOL!
I'd rather be lucky dying B4 becoming living dead not to become
a burden to society not contributing anything.