Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Reusing computer A/C cords?

"Don Y" wrote in message
On 9/2/2015 5:47 PM, Robert Green wrote:
Did the OP mean A/C for air conditioner or alternating current? Now I

am
not sure.

"A/C" and "A.C" were used in the original post. Given the context of the
comment, it seemed obvious that A/C and A.C were both intended to be
"A.C." or "AC"

Obvious to you! (-: Not me.

If the former, no computer cable I've seen should be used. Just
not even current capacity (along with another friction fit point to

cause
arcing).

The modular power cord to one of my machines handles its 2200W load...

I hope you're not talking a PC that draws 2200W. That's a lot of juice.

--
Bobby G.