Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Is this idea crazy?

On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 18:14:03 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Friday, August 28, 2015 at 3:07:30 PM UTC-4, wrote:

So, am I nut to consider this?
Thanks,
Eric

I think you are nuts to consider this. Have you considered buying a pellet rifle? It would have most of the featues you want. Low cost, low noise, and ammo available.

Prices are coming down on .22 ammo, but I do not see any CB caps.

Dan

I like shooting with CB shorts. I don't really care for air rifles. If
it was a survival thing after everything goes to hell an air rifle
would be a good choice. We have lots of squirrels and rabbits around
here. But if everything goes to hell I'll probably not have any game
af any sort to shoot at because everybody else will be trying to shoot
the same game.
Eric