Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default OT - adding without calculator

On 9/1/2015 8:43 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 9/1/2015 10:02 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 09/01/2015 06:45 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I have totally got to take my morning pills, and return
to some level of sanity. That was (a bit) much. Sigh.
Wish my father, the editor, was alive to see that.

When you've woken up I'll lend you my HP 16C calculator. I liked to
leave it laying around set to hexadecimal to confuse the unwary. It also
uses Reverse Polish Notation so if anyone ever did manage to add 5 and 5
they gave up when the answer was A.

There are 10 kind of people in the world,
those who understand binary, and those
who do not.

There are two kinds of people in the world:
those who think there are two kinds of people in the world,
and, those who don't!