Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman[_2_] rbowman[_2_] is offline

Default OT - adding without calculator

On 08/31/2015 08:32 PM, Don Y wrote:
On 8/31/2015 6:51 PM, rbowman wrote:
Just a normal day at work.... For real fun, try Lisp.

ROTFL! Lots of Irritating, Superfluous Parentheses!

One of the programmers at work died and his widow sold off his books. I
bought 'Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs' among others
and worked my way through it one winter. While I didn't have a problem
grasping the concepts of Scheme my mind kept asking why anyone would do
something in such an ass-backwards way. Coming from someone who once was
fairly proficient at FORTH, that's something.