Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - adding without calculator

On 8/31/2015 10:32 PM, Don Y wrote:
On 8/31/2015 6:51 PM, rbowman wrote:
Just a normal day at work.... For real fun, try Lisp.

ROTFL! Lots of Irritating, Superfluous Parentheses!

Being as it's early (in the morning) I'm not quite up to
searching (on the web) for acronyms, (or other things I
need [desperately] to learn). But, I do thank you (and the
other fellow) for helping explain (politely and on topic
[but not quite on topic for AHR {you see} or some other
{such as, for example the car groups} however, noted
as OT, {for calculators, not LISP} but yet OT for the
AHR {alt home repair} list.

I have totally got to take my morning pills, and return
to some level of sanity. That was (a bit) much. Sigh.
Wish my father, the editor, was alive to see that.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus