Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Is this idea crazy?

On Mon, 31 Aug 2015 18:57:24 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 8/29/2015 12:45 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Ammo mfgrs in the USA alone are making 4.2 billion rounds a year.
CCI makes 4 million rounds per day.

Where the hell are they all going, ferchrissake? Preppers couldn't buy
up that many every day for years on end, as it has been going,
especially at 3-5x the normal price. This is just nuts.

And you wouldn't think that .22LR is the first choice for prepers.

Now that AR mfgrs are making .22 barrels to make plinking cheaper on
the AR platform, rich fuppies are stocking up, ah guess.

Wideners has what seems to be good prices...if you are unlucky enough to
have to buy ammo.

It's the assholes thinking they can trade individual .22 boolies for
diamonds right after the Fall, methinks.

Even I am thinking pellet gun, I wonder if I can cast my own pellets
before they start selling for $0.10 ea.??? (Wait 'til they tax air!)

It's coming!

--
The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work until it's opened.
--Frank Zappa