Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default analog versus digital time

Hi Bobby,

On 8/31/2015 4:42 PM, Robert Green wrote:
"Don Y" wrote in message

After a few mornings of burying our heads in pillows while he
chuckled his way across the room to shut off the alarm, the
next morning, I just opened the window and, with the alarm clock
still plugged in, threw it out the window!

My, how time flies!

grin He was NOT happy! We didn't "gently" place it outside our
4th floor window. Instead, it was: open window, *toss* it out!
I.e., the fact that we didn't first unplug it was an oversight;
we expected it to crash to the ground -- not "dangle" from the cord!

[C'mon, you're a *guest* in our place! *You* aren't paying rent.
Shouldn't you be a bit more CONSIDERATE??]