Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] roland.case@gmail.com is offline

Default Vintage Crouse Hinds explosion proof light fixture help needed.

Im new to this, but have become a bit addicted to restoring old stuff ;^) Right now Im working on a Crouse Hinds explosion proof fixture. Questions:

1.. I cant find much info on this at all out there. Where can I find a replacement porcelain socket and determine which socket went in it?

2. Any idea what the marked piece is in picture and where it fits?

3. I was surprised by how few antique restoration websites there are out there. Any resources Im missing? I thought there would be a very specific group and/or web sites for this very popular hobby now.

Thanks!

http://emermed.net/staging/forums/an...CH_fixture.jpg