Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Is this idea crazy?

On 8/29/2015 12:28 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
I've looked monthly for going on 3 years now and haven't found a brick
in stock anywhere locally. And I don't want to shoot up my last
brick, so I'm not shooting .22 any more. sigh

I win on this one, I still have 10 bricks that I got on sale for $15
each. But, it's still cheaper to shoot centerfire for me. Primer=2
cents, cast bullet=nothing and powder is almost nothing. The only
expense is time and I can easily load 300/hr. I've been going through
1k rounds/month again, mostly .38 DEWC.