Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Is this idea crazy?

On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 15:30:57 -0700, wrote:

On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 15:42:31 -0400, "Robert"
wrote:

wrote in message ...

So, am I nut to consider this?

Absolutely, but nothing we didn't already know. gd&r

I've looked monthly for going on 3 years now and haven't found a brick
in stock anywhere locally. And I don't want to shoot up my last
brick, so I'm not shooting .22 any more. sigh

Maybe? but there is a easier way. Just reload the 22lr yourself.

http://22lrreloader.com/

Robert

I looked at that device. Maybe if I was a prepper. But scraping the
white stuff off of strike anywhere matches to make priming compound is
a pretty lame way to re-load .22s. Besides, if this method becomes
popular then strike anywhere matches will probably cost 20 bucks a
box.

They're like dinosaur teeth any more. Very hard to find, and pricy,
as you said. Uckin' fattorneys.

--
The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work until it's opened.
--Frank Zappa