Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Is this idea crazy?

On 8/28/2015 6:28 PM, wrote:
Greetings Pete,
If I was to do this I want to be able to convert my rifle back to
rimfire if they ever come back down in price. I still have not been
able to find CB shorts or longs available here in WA. Every time I
check any of the local stores they are sold out. And mail order
sources aren't doing so well either. I sure hope you are right about
prices finally coming down. There was absolutely NO reason for the
price of .22 rounds to increase by a factor of 10 practically
overnight.
Eric

It sounds like a really good pellet gun would fit your requirements.