Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Water Flow Detector

My every day utility watch is Solar powered with battery back up.
Charger works even under candle light. If and when power is getting
weak it goes into hibernation turning off all functions except time
keeping. Radio controlled any where in the world. I never saw this thing
stopped yet. Navy SEAL was issued Rolex submarine but now they wear
Casio G-shock I heard. May be today's kids will have hard time to read
time on analog watch.

I was at a historical site at the same time a bunch of high school
kids were. A girl asked me what time it was. A quarter after eleven
meant nothing to her. Eleven fifteen made sense.