Leonard Caillouet

Default RCA Projection TV ?

There was a lot of crap in 1984. I'd have a lot of newer sets over most of
the stuff made then.

Leonard Caillouet

"RJ" wrote in message
.. .
You are right...in 1984 almost all sets were built well. But they are just
like VCR's...a $49.95 VCR will not last very long and there are very few
shops that will work on the "low-end" crap. I have a VCR made in 1986...it
is VHS/SVHS has HiFI heads and still works very well. Its initial cost was
$634.00. After ALL these years I WIN-----Wal Mart loses. I have NEVER

under
stood this fact: Home electronics is the ONLY consumer product (including
Homes and Automobiles) that the price has gone down over the last 20

years.
Guess why? The QUALITY is gone in most cases. These broke, in debt,

overpaid
yuppie wantabes that make up MOST of the consumer market can't afford
QUALITY in MOST cases.