Posted to alt.home.repair
tony944 tony944 is offline

Default OT. 12 year old aces Mensa test.

"(PeteCresswell)" wrote in message

Per Muggles:
I'm a smoker and cannot tell. Not one bit.
I do not smoke in my house because I know it stinks to visitors.

My parents were chain smokers. One day someone asked me if I smoked, and
I was horrified to hear from that that I smelled like I smoked. There
wasn't anything I could do about it living at home with 2 chain smokers.

That's one angle that I have not seen presented in anti-smoking
commercials: "You smoke, you stink....".

Truth in advertising.... -)

Seems like it would have potential - especially for kids.

Only one I have seen so far that seemed like it would hit home showed a
young woman clutching a cigarette and lighter on the subway - in such a
way that it was obvious that this was an addict.
--
Pete Cresswell

Hey Pete let me tell you something that you and perhaps others must have
never hear of
The Old Aristocrat's doing time of Katharine the Great in Europe, must
Female many years ago,
use to ware long wide dresses, present generation would see that only in
some old pictures.
This females would make "fire" with some special kind wood that would smoke
and they would
sit or stand over this fire while harnessing smoke to purify they Vagina and
would help them to
shrink some what according to stories. Giving more pleasure to Cars and
Kings. ha ha he he