Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob_Villa Bob_Villa is offline

Default Harbor Freight tool did a nice job

On Sunday, August 16, 2015 at 11:44:11 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, August 16, 2015 at 5:17:47 PM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:

...as I said when monster arrived, DD has passed from the planet...and for whatever reason monster is playing the "role". DD would have gotten back to his friends here, not me but others. Others must feel this (oh no, I said *feel* sorry Oren).

Derby Dad "DD" is a nice guy and I hope he hasn't passed away. The Daring Dufas "TDD" is my brother and is quite alive. He's simply taking a vacation from Usenet just like I did. Usenet takes up a lot of time which is why I dropped out for a while. I was fraking busy before I wound up in the hospital and nursing home. Both of us used to have a blast tag teaming uber-trolls in technology related groups and the worst troll vanished thanks to an adorable little Canuck named Robert. My brother says high to all his friends and enemas and hopes you're all having fun but he's just as stubborn as I am and he shall return to Usenet when he's damn good and ready. The only reason I returned is because I'm sitting in a hospital bed and can't chase women so I was in need of entertainment. ٩(ᴗ)۶

[8~{} Uncle Bored Monster

Get a hold of Bob the Canuck to rid us of the wart on our bum! Here's the thing...Dufus is in nearly as bad a shape as you...and he's suppose to be taking-up your slack? Also, after being here for so many yrs...he would have stopped by...somehow. ¯\_(︿)_/¯