Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Harbor Freight tool did a nice job

On Sat, 15 Aug 2015 19:08:11 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Sunday, August 9, 2015 at 5:03:49 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 9 Aug 2015 13:07:09 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

I'm surprised my brother never told you of this lubricant before

I'm surprised you haven't told US where Dufas is. Why he isn't back
here, yet!! He has had plenty of time to fix his machine and come
back.

He's busy taking up my slack. He told me got interested in other things right now that are taking up his time. One of those things has frontal mammary units. I fear for his freedom and safety. ?????

[8~{} Uncle Frightened Monster

Sounds like he can get his eyes poked out. That can be dangerous,
sharp instruments and all.