Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Harbor Freight tool did a nice job

On 8/8/2015 8:37 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, August 8, 2015 at 1:09:01 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd be concerned about needing to remove the screws later,
and them being in too tightly.

--

Here's what I use, it works for all kinds of things and once you have some, you'll never understand why you've never used any before. It's "Saw Wax". ^_^

http://www.amazon.com/Grizzly-G4413-.../dp/B0000DD2JY

[8~{} Uncle Lube Monster

One time when I got to put some tapcons in cement,
needed lube. The hardware had wax like this, bout
six bucks. Finally figured out to use lip balm from
Dollar Tree, two fer buck.

Probably doesn't work as well?

--
..