Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Grass / Weeds growing between patio blocks

On Friday, August 7, 2015 at 3:03:29 PM UTC-5, J Burns wrote:
On 8/7/15 2:03 PM, Muggles wrote:

I've read that the chemicals in Roundup can not only cause cancer, but
also liver and kidney problems.

http://www.gmoevidence.com/criigen-g...emature-death/

I clicked the link to the study and got a 404. I went to the CRIIGEN
site. That study isn't in their files of studies.

A few years ago, a couple of reputable scientists fed beagles various
doses of borax for three months. The highest was equivalent to my
eating nearly a pound a week for three months.

They noted that all the beagles appeared and acted healthy. Then they
butchered a male and a female from each group. They noted that the brain
and testicles of the male fed the highest dose weighed less than those
of the beagles who had been fed less or none at all.

Suddenly, borax was out of fashion among bodybuilders. Scientists who
reviewed the study said one could not draw meaningful conclusions from a
single dog. I don't think the scientists who did the study drew a
conclusion. I think the pharmaceutical industry used that anomaly as
propaganda. Shortly after discontinuing the borax, the scientists had
butchered a second set of beagles and found that those fed the most
borax had the same organ weights as the others.

That's why I'd like to see on what basis they say GMO corn or Roundup
causes problems. CRIIGEN was founded as an anti-GMO group. French
authorities have banned words of English origin ever since Shakespeare's
time. I think CRIIGEN is a manifestation of the same French bigotry.

I don't eat French fries. I have my own secret recipe for freedom
fries. I'll bet CRIIGEN would love to find out what it is so they could
lobby the EPA to outlaw it.

I clicked on the link and went right to it. I saw horrifying pictures of poor cute fuzzy white lab rats horribly disfigured by huge tumors. They looked like the elephant rat. The poor things, those researchers should be fed Roundup for what they did to those adorable fuzzy wuzzies. o_O

http://www.gmoevidence.com/wp-conten...umors-Rats.jpg

[8~{} Uncle Lab Monster