Posted to alt.home.repair
J Burns J Burns is offline

Default Grass / Weeds growing between patio blocks

On 8/7/15 4:19 PM, Muggles wrote:
These days I'm not sure who to believe when it comes to chemicals like
what's in RoundUp. I'd like to believe it's safe to use, but I just
don't know.

I play it safe by eating freedom fries in the morning and pinto beans in
the evening. Potato and bean farmers don't use Roundup.

http://positivemed.com/2013/09/17/15...-french-fries/

This page talks about the benefits of French fries, which they point out
are actually Belgian fries. I suspect that Belgian fries are identical
to my freedom fries because freedom from France is the whole point of
being Belgian.

#7 says without adequate potassium, you'll be tireder, weaker, and
slower in reflexes. Not good for working on a sloped roof.