Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Harbor Freight tool did a nice job

http://www.harborfreight.com/18-volt...ver-62421.html

I got a call yesterday, to secure some sheet
metal that was a safety hazzard, on a door.

Entirely to my surprise, the reality was just about
what had been called in. Most times, the customer
complaint and what I find are different.

A couple of C clamps bent the sheet metal back to
shape, and then a HF impact driver and some self
drilling screws (also from HF) put things back
into shape.

The driver spins a couple hundred RPM, easily fast
enough for the drill point to work. And then, the
rattle gun comes into action when the screw starts
to bind a bit. The rattle action does better than
just drilling, for some reason.

Manager approved, signed off, and I get paid by
and by. Net Whenever.

--
..
Christopher A. Young