Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman[_2_] rbowman[_2_] is offline

Default Mow your lawn without gas, electricity, or your muscles!

On 08/06/2015 01:48 PM, Frank wrote:
I suspect it is like all the deer in my neighborhood.
They eat the grass but not the weeds.

The city wanted an environmentally sensitive answer to the weed problem
on a mountain that's an open space so they invited a sheep farmer to
graze his flock. Very picturesque with the old sheep wagon, dogs, and so
forth. Sheep carefully eat their way around leafy spurge, knapweed, and
the other invasive species they're supposed to be eliminating.

After the photo op is over and the sheep are gone, they bring out the
Tordon.

There are a couple of areas outside of the public view where the sheep
are penned at night. No weeds there. No nothing there, it's chewed down
to mineral soil.