Posted to alt.home.repair
Moe DeLoughan Moe DeLoughan is offline

Default Grass / Weeds growing between patio blocks

On 2015-08-06, wrote:

Is there some chemical made to stop this?

Is there some reason why you cannot get down on yer knees and pull the
weeds?

I use boiling water. A friend gave me her old electric teakettle, I
keep it in the garage and fill it from the outside tap when I take
action against the weeds in cracks. If you've got a surplus tank
sprayer, just fill that with boiling water and you won't even have to
lean over to nail the weeds.

Yes, more weeds will eventually sprout, but it's no big deal. I only
need to do it three or four times a season.