Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default Walter Palmer for dinner

On 8/5/2015 9:24 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, August 5, 2015 at 5:46:20 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 8/5/2015 4:42 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, August 5, 2015 at 11:34:45 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 8/5/2015 7:18 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 8/4/2015 8:43 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 8/4/2015 7:21 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passenger_pigeon

What are the side dishes going to be? They make the meal, you know!

I think the Klingons are bringing baked tribble.

Is that a veggie? I've got to have a veggie or it isn't a meal.

If you have access to old Star Trek, the
episode in question was called "the trouble
with tribbles".

Tribbles are simple animal.

It's been some years since I've watched old Star Treks.

--
Maggie

Check out YouTube, you can find all the originals from the 60's and TNG. There are a lot of movies from small production companies and fan films. Some of them are really very good. I watched one last night. ʘ€¿Ê˜

[8~{} Uncle Space Monster

I've been watching a program about awesome backyard swimming pools,
lately. The next best one if Tiny House Nation. Some of those tiny
houses are really interesting, but I can't climb ladders so good like I
used to when I was younger, so I'm happy to admire them from afar.

--
Maggie

Those tiny houses aren't exactly handicapped accessible but they're something I'd have loved to have had when I was a young man. Somewhere I saw a temporary portable house to park in the back yard for someone's relative or parent who's approaching the end of life. It puts them there where they can be cared for by family. If I find the link,.....I found It! Whoopee! ヽ(´–½`)/

http://eldercottages.com/

[8~{} Uncle Old Monster

I think I've seen those before. Nice idea.

--
Maggie