Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Walter Palmer and adopted kids

On 7/31/2015 10:01 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, July 31, 2015 at 5:40:05 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
I joked to my wife one day on returning from a walk in the park that I
saw a Chinese baby with a Chinese mother. Now-a-days you see Chinese
babies with non-Chinese mothers.

I have no children of my own but I get adopted by

little kids all the time. It saddens me that so many
LIVING children are literally thrown away. If I were
a billionaire, I'd adopt hundreds of them and see
that they were given the best possible shot at life.
I came from a large family and I don't know how my
parents did it but it was a different time and people
could afford more than one child in those days. Large
families are darn near impossible for middle class
Americans who are exactly the people who should be
having a lot of children. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Childless Monster

I've also noticed that: Middle class folks practice
zero population growth, while Mexicans and Muslims
and welfare leeches have a huge family.

--
..
Christopher A. Young