Posted to alt.home.repair
J Burns J Burns is offline

Default 50 microns enough? gold plated contacts.

On 7/31/15 10:43 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
J Burns wrote:
On 7/31/15 6:34 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
Only trees and one piece steel street light poles(not ugly wooden poles)
You live in U.S. of A. Not in a third world country some where.

Street lights should be underground! I should know. I don't drive
drunk, but I once tried to walk while talking on a cell phone.

Of course power cables are underground for the poles.
So you got big bump on your forehead?, LOL!

If I'm talking to a lady, a sharp blow to the face could cause me to
lose my presence of mind and express displeasure in unrefined terms.

Heavy equipment has a beeper that sounds when it backs up. Light posts
should have beepers like that, for the safety of pedestrians with cell
phones!

It's been years since I tried talking on a cell phone while walking, but
I have been practicing with my cordless phone. I often go out to check
the rain gauge while on the phone. So far, I haven't walked into the
garage wall.

Neighbors give me strange looks when they saw me walking around,
apparently talking to myself. I need to paint my headset and cord bright
orange so they won't get the wrong impression.