Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Walter Palmer should hunt in American ghettos

On 7/31/2015 4:43 PM, John Albert wrote:
On 7/31/15 9:01 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Which leads into a point I've made several times
over the years. Our welfare and benefits laws are
promoting this behavior.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan was right, years ago.

The only way to seriously curtail this "behavior" is to stop providing
support to the children of unmarried welfare women.

However, to do so will result (literally) in young children starving.
But that's the only way. Welfare women must know that their babies will
whither and die if they insist on bearing them without any means of
supporting them.

After enough infants and children die, the bad behavior will decline,
and illegitimacy levels should return to where they were some 70 years ago.

Are you prepared for this?

Actually, I must disagree. I don't think that limiting
aid to two kids (have more? No increase in funding)
will cause starving kids. I'd like to see same money for
however many kids (some what similar to what you said).

I'd like to see the welfare rules changed, so that fathers
in the home get paid morethan absent fathers.

I'd like to see the welfare rules changed so that when
a person gets a job, s/he keeps the money with only a
slight reduction in government aid. Work needs to be
rewarded, not penalized.

With the couple changes I suggest, over the generations
we'll see less crime, more well adjusted kids, and less
popping out of baby every three years (remove the
incentive).

I doubt we'll see starving children in conservative
parts of the country. Maybe in leftist areas.

--
..
Christopher A. Young