TOGGY

Default Scart

"John" john.plant90@NO-SPAMntlworldDOTcom wrote in message ...
I have been asked if it is possible to connect a DVD Player to a TV which
does not have a Scart socket.

As I don't have a DVD player I haven't a clue. I would guess that a DVD
player would not have a RF output.

Can anyone help? I think it is a Xmas gift idea for a teenagers bedroom and
the TV is fairly basic / old

--

Regards

John

I had a similar problem with my daughters tv/dvd, u can get rf converters try maplins. but the work round i used was to plug the dvd scart into a video recorder and use the video's rf output to view the dvd.

hope this works

---
All of my outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.