Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 8:56:59 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 7/28/2015 5:30 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, July 27, 2015 at 8:56:11 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/27/2015 5:33 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/27/2015 3:48 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Frank (rather large fellow who was a substitute teacher)
was willing to play. He raised his arms in surrender.
Heath promptly shot him.

"Hey, I surrendered!" said Frank.

"Life's not fair." said Heath.

HAHA! Old soul in a very young body.

That was part of the family's oral history
for a LONG time.

Reminds me of this show I watched last night about famous people
searching out their family history. I think it's called "Who Do You
Think You Are?" Have you seen it?

No, have not. Might catch it some day. I have no
broadcast or cable TV here. And don't miss it.
--
.

I've watched it online like most TV shows I watch. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle TV Monster

This was the most recent episode that I watched:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4870534/?ref_=tt_eps_cu_n
"Actress Ginnifer Goodwin delves into a family secret in hopes of
connecting her father with the grandparents he never knew. She is
shocked to find dark and turbulent lives filled with drug addiction and
life-altering consequences."

--
Maggie

Emmitt Smith a former NFL player who's quite Black was a guest on the show and was surprised that he had a Mulatto great grandmother who lived in Alabamastan and that he had living relatives from that branch of his family tree who now reside in Alabamastan. Many Negro Americans believe that they're part Native American are surprised to discover that those ancestors are actually Caucasian Europeans. Hell, I tell everyone that I must be part Negro because Italians and Hillbillies will mate with anything. I recall having an aaaaaaaaunt. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Goat Monster