Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Appliance industry warns....

On Fri, 24 Jul 2015 13:29:14 -0500, Muggles wrote:

I have this stubborn calcium deposit stuck to my toilet bowl, and I've
tried everything I can find off the store shelves that I'd normally
clean it with and nothing seems to work. I actually got some of it to
chip off, but it's a pain to even get that to come off. Is there
anything safe I can use that'll dissolve the calcium deposits that isn't
a nasty acid of some sort?

When you get tired of spending money on products, various acids will
work. Why are you adverse to using acids? You could remove the
calcium in a minute or two.