Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Appliance industry warns....Clean up

On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 13:18:54 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

I have to use an enema bag next week because doctors want to shove a camera up my tailpipe. That's going to be a lot of fun cleaning out the dirtiest place on earth. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Poop Monster

That is old practice. I had my back orifice poked last summer. The
doc had a script for powder you mix, had to drink X ounces every 15
minutes or so. It made like a gallon and flavored like (bad)
lemonade.

Don't get far from the potty because that stuff WORKS. Doc gave me
"clean" bill of health. Said I done good. Now they put you out, not
like years ago where imaginations run wild

Then they did my throat orifice and later my nasal passages. Thumped
my heart with paddles. Hospital stay for 3 days. Can you hear
~$80,000 later? Plus we found fraudulent / duplicate charges on the
medical billings.