John KB5AG

Default replacing CCFT on NEC 400v LCD monitor

Hello, all. I got two of these neat LCD monitors, both of which have a
picture but absolutely no light.

After COMPLETELY disassembling them, I find the CCFT backlights are bad.
The power supply is putting out around 500v, so it seems okay. The lamps
just fell apart when I touched them, breaking at a darkened point near one
of the electrodes.

I found some CCFT lights from Alltronics.com which are the right size and
look like they might be a good choice, but I really know nothing about them.
Is there a better source, are there major differences in light output and
life among different brands, etc?
Any tips would be appreciated.

John