Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Appliance industry warns....ABSCAM

On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 16:04:27 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

Oren posted for all of us...

On Wed, 22 Jul 2015 17:01:25 -0400, Jack Kittoff
wrote:

I have the "pleasure" of driving by a congressman's house on my way to work.
Often his underground sprinklers are dumping a bazillion GPM on his lawn.
Good thing they mandated low-flow shower heads for us "little people" to use.

I had the pleasure to have a congressman (ABSCAM) clean pubic hairs
from prison toilets. Then he could make phone calls and tell his
family how he loved his job.

Did you give him tweezers, gloves? Was he from Philly?

It's been many years ago. He was the guy that took a bribe,
undercover sting if I recall. Kept the money in the glove box but was
spending the money. Told FBI agents he was doing his own
investigation and needed money.

Phone call privileges are a powerful tool. Once I performed a
'Sidewalk Miracle'. The guy was on "strict bed rest" and had to be in
bed -- was trying to get out of work. Found out I denied him to make
a call. He threw down his crutches and ran towards the medical
department. So I called my wife and told her to take him off best
rest and I would have him escorted to work and he could make his phone
call on his off time.

You can't make this stuff up -- LOL at the memories.