Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Appliance industry warns.... wash your hands, every time

On 7/22/2015 10:08 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 7:13:32 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
When me or my brother traveled, we would take our own

shower heads and the tools to change them. I'd remove
the flow restricted motel shower head set it aside,
install my own, get a shower then reinstall the motel's
shower head. I suppose I'm weird because I like to get
clean not just wet. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Dirty Monster

I wish to formally apologize for all the times I
publically called you a stinky doo doo head on
this forum, my squeaky clean friend.

--
.

Simply fill out the apology form and post it online. The AP form is accepted in most jurisdictions. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Easy Monster

Appears that (Pete Creswell) has been looking in
the shower, and has us confused. Wonders, I thought
you were the attractive one. Me, not so much.

I'll do my best with the apology form. In a few
days, for which I further apologize for the delay.

--
..
Christopher A. Young