Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Appliance industry warns....

On 7/21/2015 9:35 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 18:54:42 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Long since lost the article, but I remember that one
of the klunkers, or more than one, showed up in Iraq,
with a bunch of guys with AK and RPG, on the back.

Dave's Plumbing, still stenciled on the drivers door.
Phone number still readable.

A true story. The truck was from a man in Texas. sold at auction and
ended up being used by some rag heads in the middle east.

Once sold, the guy had no control on a secondary market sell.

When I go to sell my clubbing baby seals van,
I'll be sure to spray paint out the wording
on the van.

--
..
Christopher A. Young