Posted to alt.home.repair
Roger Blake[_2_] Roger Blake[_2_] is offline

Default Appliance industry warns....

On 2015-07-21, Robert Green wrote: so
impossible to believe such dishwashers can be created? Cars used to get
11 MPG and now they get incredible higher mileage out of the same single
gallon of gasoline. Why? Because the Feds pushed the industry to do so.

Utter and complete bilge. What are you, like 12 years old? There were
a number of compact cars available in the 1950s and 1960s capable of
delivering 20-25 miles per gallon, some of the smaller imports even higher.
I've owned some of them myself over the years.

We don't need cadre of armed thugs (which is all that government is) dictating
every aspect of our lives. I still use full-flow toilets and shower heads,
and in general refuse to follow the dictates of the federal scumbags. They're
little more than a criminal gang -- screw the *******s.

NSA sedition and treason -- http://www.DeathToNSAthugs.com