Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Appliance industry warns....

On 7/21/2015 4:18 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 2:59:48 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:

Then balance that against what it costs for us to actually collect and
sort it.

Does _Cash for Clunkers_ ring a bell?

Yea, that moonbat program fuxored the used car market

for quite a while because many of the "clunkers" were
perfectly serviceable vehicles and the regulations
called for the destruction of the engines. What kind
of complete moonbattery is that? We must get the loons
out of government and it will probably take an armed
rebellion. I can't fight anymore so I'd have to drive
a suicide wheelchair and sacrifice myself in the name
of his Lord, The Flying Spaghetti Monster. I'd be
honored to get my 72 meatballs. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Spaghetti Monster

We'll have to strap a catheter, uh, I mean, a bomb
on you and make sure your scooter is fully charged
before you go to glory.

Long since lost the article, but I remember that one
of the klunkers, or more than one, showed up in Iraq,
with a bunch of guys with AK and RPG, on the back.

Dave's Plumbing, still stenciled on the drivers door.
Phone number still readable.

--
..
Christopher A. Young