Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default Appliance industry warns....

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 10:27:05 AM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
"Terry Coombs" wrote:

And what's your problem with the VA ? You don't believe veterans
deserve the services they provide ?

Actually no, what with waiting times, lousy care, etc, I think
veterans deserve much better than the services the VA provides. You
been paying ANY attention to the news? (And from personal experience
with the VA, I can tell you some of this runs at least from the
mid-80s forward.

I suspect the problems might be regional , because I've had nothing but
positive experiences with my VA health care . I go in tomorrow for my annual
physical , the appointment was made less than 2 weeks ago . The staff at the
Mountain Home Ar. center is VERY professional , they treat the patients with
respect , and the care is top notch . We also have a program now that if
you're more than 40 miles from a VA facility or can't get an appointment
within 30 days you can see a local provider . We're still looking for a doc
we like here , but it's nice to know I don't have to get hauled a hundred
miles to Little Rock if I have a hospital-type emergency . Or a cold for
that matter ...

--
Snag

the pittsburghVA management was notified of legionaires disease in the water system. the local head oof the VA did NOTHING, because clearing it up would of cost him his bonus.

a bunch of vets and some staff got sick and died. the jerk head still got his bonus, while what he should of got was a few years in prison...

phoenix VA and a bunch of others cooked the books, to make it appear they were doing a good job. they werent vets ied while waiting years

my dads in phoenix he said it was terrible