Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On 7/19/2015 6:30 PM, Robert Green wrote:

It's still unclear (given how Jesus set a pretty serious counter-example)
how mixing with gays is so unbearable. He mixed with prostitutes but didn't
become one. This "religious reason" makes no sense so I strongly suspect
it's not a "deeply held religious conviction" that makes these people so
ferociously shun gays, etc. It's just good old fashion "ya ain't one of us"
bigotry.

It's true that "bad company corrupts good morals", so many people don't
want to take that risk. I've been around all sorts of people, but I
always have to be alone and have my quiet time away from everyone else
so I can find my balance again.

Jesus was more than just a regular person, and most of us aren't even
close to being like Jesus. That's why it's a good thing that it says
we're says by grace, not of works, lest any man should boast.

--
Maggie