Posted to alt.home.repair
Ashton Crusher[_3_] Ashton Crusher[_3_] is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 09:24:16 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 7/18/2015 11:56 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 07:56:11 -0400, Stormin Mormon

If they continued to sin, there is a very good
chance Jesus would decline to bake the cake.

According to the Latter-day prophets, homosexual
behavior is a very severe sin.

You don't know Jesus.

That's a very bold accusation, considering
that we have never met in person, and you
don't know me very well. My respect for you
just went down, a LOT.

When I say you don't know him it's a reflection of how you claim he
would take the side of the bakers in refusing to serve gays. Do you
really think if Jesus came to earth and spent a day working in a
bakery he would refuse service to gays because they are "sinners"?? Is
that really how you believe Jesus does his work?? Would he also
refuse service to adulterers, and those who dishonored their parents,
and to those who cut their hair and shaved their beards and those who
eat shellfish, all of which are sins according to the bible. If that
is how you believe Jesus does his work it makes me lose respect for
you.